Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nana 2 the Rescue

I will start off by stating, I have no pics. Sorry. Shane and I have been ran ragged, I am not even completely sure as to the location of my camera.

Thankfully, Mom watched the kids Friday night. Shane and I were running on little sleep. You can guess it, we have been sick. Funny how a cough can disrupt a entire household. I ended up leaving Brian only, Saturday night as well. Shane and I were so tired, we could still hear Joseph jingling his blankie and sucking his fingers, feel Brian rustling in our bed, but they were not even at our house.

Today, I had a bad feeling about his breathing and decided to take him on in to the doctor. Good thing, he was retracting. They automatically gave him another breathing treatment. I had just given him one 2 hours prior. We are now on steroids, also. The kicker, they asked that we limit his activity....too funny. Brian goes at 99 mph, 99% of the time and even though he is sick it is no different. He was crackly and wheezing and still running full force.

The plus side to this. We are building up immunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment