Saturday, May 22, 2010

A lot of hours and Preparations

Shane has been working a lot of overtime, about 84 hours a week. I am not complaining and neither is he. The overtime comes and goes, you take it when it is available. Luckily we have been blessed and it has been there for us non-stop just not to this magnitude.

The boys, not Bralee, got into the city's Pre-K program starting this coming school year. They will go daily from 7:30/7:45 to 1:15. That is wonderful for me, that way I can insure they get a proper nap, furthermore they truly do not need all day everyday (well, I don't).

This coming weekend, Memorial Day weekend, we are traveling to Canton,Ga. I am so excited. I am going to reconnect, meet my fathers side of the family. I have someone to take care of the dog and have found us a church for Sunday morning service. I am just super thrilled. The only downside to this, we will be missing our annual reunion taking place on the plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment