Thursday, March 12, 2009

Recap








As you can see, Bralee's fish was about the same size as she was; Brian's lamb was pretty big for him; You can image what Joseph's frog looked like compared to him. Zoom time forward and you see what a blessing we are dealing with.
I sometimes wonder what my daily life would be like if I did not have children.... boring! I would not take into consideration the blessings we are blessed with on a minute to minute, never the less daily basis!
Today, I decided, Joseph has the loudest ever going scream of all three. He is loud and does not want to stop until he knows he has the last sound in. I am also convinced he is going to be a tattle tale! Brian's greatest joy today was looking at everyone's bellybutton; he checked out Shane's and mine as well as Joseph's and Bralee's. He will casually come and sit on your lap, lift up your shirt, and poke!



No comments:

Post a Comment