Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Running






















This morning I went to the local Multiple Club sale, I got Bralee all kinds of clothes for 50.00 (which she automatically admired intensely). No, I did not forget about the boys, but the boy clothing selection was slim. My mom met up with me to go to the sale and felt it necessary to get them all a toy: Joseph a dump truck, Bralee some miniature dolls, but when it came to Brian (he is odd about toys, does not want anything to do with them until one of the others has it) we were stuck, finally I spotted a car pillow, bingo right up Brian's alley.

We are still trying to transition to 1 nap/day, by the time I got back home from shopping the kids were on wits end. We decided keeping them up until 12:30 was good enough, they slept until 3:00. Now, if we can continue this little pattern, all our daily lives will be simpler!

This evening the babies and I went to support my nephew at his basketball game, the babies first. Bralee cheered, Joseph watched intensely (I guess he thought it was like tv), and Brian did not pay one bit of attention. I am glad the babies got to enjoy this event of my nephews' and his little brother was a great help with the babies. We have a multitude of niece's and nephews and hope to become more active with them once again. Needless to say, in the car, Brian insures his own air bag with his pillows!







No comments:

Post a Comment