Monday, March 1, 2010

Bye Daddy

Brian always knows when something is different or changing. He managed to camp out with us on Sunday/Monday morning, keeping Shane and I both awake for the most part. Shane was scheduled to leave back out for Alabama Monday at 4am. Brian was sure to see his daddy off, then he went into a hard sleep. Once I woke him at 7:40, he made a mad dash for the front door asking for his daddy. I informed him that Daddy was gone to work and would not be back until Friday...I am sure I will be repeating this A LOT!

After dropping them off at school, grocery shopping, and running by the bank; I finally made it back home to the sound of running water in the bathroom. Uh oh! The toilet was running, not running over, thank goodness, but still running. I worked on in it the best "I" knew how with no avail. I decided to turn the water off and just think on it. After about an hour I went back to it and got it to working somehow. With me having gotten it back to working condition, I know it will have to be repaired once Shane gets back home, but at least we have a working toilet. Yes, we have 2 bathrooms, just 1 of them is STILL under construction, UUUGGHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment