Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Fun at the Park

Uncle Terry and Bralee
Aunt Lindsey and Bralee

Oh yeah, nothing gets attention better than water that is to be untouchable (Joseph was actually the most daring on this escapade)!


Brian

Bralee

I love, love this photo of Joseph and Shane

Brian, Bralee and Nana. At the park Brian still felt he had to keep tabs on the location of Nana and now Pop Pop (no longer PaPa) at all times. The entire trip he wanted to know if not only Pop Pop was going to be there, but if Pop Pop Gene!

Brian and his Pop Pop
Poor Brian and Joseph, watch out girls, they have very sweaty palms already at this early of an age. When I walk and hold their hands, I am always worried they are going to slip away because they get so wet and sweaty. Yeah, I know, one day they are going to slip away and walk on their own and no longer want to hold my hand, but for now, they have no choice and that is what I love. I get to hold them close, love, kiss and cuddle them without them pulling away and saying shewww momma. Bralee as we walk, she always gets to hold onto one of her brothers hands, which I think makes her very happy, because she just bounces right along. She prefers to hold their hand over mine. As we walk, we sing, march, and talk. I always express the importance of family, how we love and stay together as a unit. Oh, but I must mention, on these walks, every walk, we have to go and make sure there is no horses at the horse ring at the end of the street. Otherwise, Joseph's walk and routine is shattered.








1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big! I like the bringing the outdoors in post. I am fixing to move the playhouse to the porch or basement. Allergies in the fall are horrible. Watch out for traveling triplets!!!

    ReplyDelete