Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Birthday




See how big Brian's eyes are, they stayed that way the entire time. Pure enthusiasm


Okay, my birthday was Wednesday. I had an appointment at 9am, Shane had an appointment at 11:45, and the kids had an appointment at 2. Guess what, we made it to all of them, all of us, to all 3. They handle it like troopers.
After their appointment, we decided to do a road trip to Gatlinburg and go to the aquarium. Late afternoon, no kids, few germs, few people, let them run free. They slept in the car. Oh my, that was a delight. They usually NEVER sleep in the car. They truly enjoyed themselves at the aquarium, Joseph had no clue what he wanted to spend his time looking at, he ran from display to display. Bralee, she enjoyed it, but she is truly just a GIRLY girl. Brian, well, he was like a deer in headlights with excitement, but VERY calm and minded very well.
I truly enjoyed watching them be amazed with a new adventure. My gift from Shane was a night within the house alone! He is hunting and his parents are watching the kids! I must say, I enjoy it, but no matter how old I get I am still scared of the dark and the things that go bump in the night!





1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    I don't sleep well when nobody else is home either.

    ReplyDelete