Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My bed last night from 4am til 8am. Yes I was kicked out of my bed. Then rudely kicked over by Brian at 5:30am sleep walking or some craziness. Once he realized it was Momma that he had tripped over, well he thought it would be fun to join me. Luckily the floor never runs out of space!The bed got to be a outrageously crazy place this morning at about 4am. I honestly do not even know which one came into our room first. I just know they kept coming and the space kept getting more limited. I decided I would sleep more peaceful knowing I was not covering one with a pillow, if I just slept on the floor. At least on the floor, I would have plenty of space.

Joseph is now in a toddler bed. My mom (Nanna) lucked up on it for the bargain price of $2.00. As for Joseph, it is the grandest thing. He will come and get his milk or snack, go back to his bed and turn on the TV and just veg out. No, this is not a behavior I will accept, but I will let him get familiar with the new bed. What he does not know, is that the TV is coming out of the room all together in a couple of weeks. Also, as you can see, Bralee is still in the middle of things.



Oh yeah and for those who do not know...do not let Joseph touch your hat. He gets attached really quick.


Shane letting the kids help make deer jerky...yummy!
I take Brian tomorrow evening to stay overnight at Children's Hospital for a sleep study.

No comments:

Post a Comment