Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chaos

We have had a rough couple of days. Brian started all this with his matted eyes over a week ago. His nose has never really quit running, actually none of their noses have stopped in about 5 days.
Well after several nights of my husband and I being up and down all night, I made a bold move; we all went to the doctor. I got them ready, put on their harnesses, and hit the road. I try to refrain from taking them by myself, because if anything important is expressed I am usually to pre occupied to hear nor comprehend. Turns out Joseph has his first ear infection since last year, Brian has it in both ears, he also had one last month, and Bralee has her second one this year.
We also had our visit with a local childcare facility today, I did it alone as well. I am mighty proud of myself. It does not bother me to do stuff by myself, actually I am a pro at shopping with them alone, but since Brian has become such an escape artist, it is scary.










1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!! I stress out with just Avary and mom usually goes with me. You are mighty brave and amazing woman. I really look up to you for having 3 toddlers.

    ReplyDelete