Thursday, May 21, 2009

Confirmation

Today, I had a doctor appointment at 10:30 the kids had one at 11:00.... Guess what - WE MADE THEM BOTH.

Today I got the confirmation of my date for surgery June 23rd. I having a complete hysterectomy. Shane asked how I felt about it, I said "I'm not really sure." It is funny, it is going to be at the same hospital that I had the babies at, I will be recovering on the same floor and all. Most of all as before, I will walk out without a baby. I often beat myself up for not carrying them longer than what I did, for numerous reasons. I wish I could remember more vividly about the movements inside me. I wish I could have experienced more Laboring, and most of all left the hospital with baby in possession. Although, all things work out for the best, I was able to recuperate and get more prepared for them.

My mom, luckily works for the school system and will be off this summer and able to assist us with the kids. I now have to prepare myself and them for a temporary change.

2 comments:

  1. I beat myself up as well for not being able to carry Avary longer. We just have to look at our beautiful and healthy children and know that things worked out for the best. I will be praying for you as you prepare for the surgery.
    Best of luck.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope and pray that your surgery goes well. You and Shane have been blessed with three beautiful children. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete