Friday, May 29, 2009

Preparation

Brian and Bralee: this is our TIME OUT chair and yes they spent the better part of the day here. Lately, whatever mischief Brian gets into, Bralee is only a half step behind.


Yes, it seems that we are training Brian to do my job as housekeeper while I will be down after the surgery. Truth be known, he loves vacuum, sweep, and do laundry. It is nothing unusual for him to search out a broom when we are out visiting.







Yeah, I think he would love a bunk bed, but be daring enough to jump out!



2 comments:

  1. Love Bralee's look in the time out picture. Looks like she has the pout down pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do need to get together before your surgery. I cannot imagine how you are doing it with 3 kids. Avary keeps me on my toes all day and there is just one of her. I stay tired!!! Call me and we will get together. I have classes on Thursday nights.

    ReplyDelete