Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend in Review

Joseph and Uncle Sheldon
Brian and Joseph with Granny

Bralee with Granny
OHHH, Friday, Shane gave me a long needed morning break. He got the kids fed, dressed, and out the door for a day of visiting. He and the kids went to visit his mother and numerous other family members and friends that are shut in. I on the other hand went shopping for the kids some shoes to wear to my brothers wedding and got my hair cut.
Friday evening, I took the kids to my brother and sister's house for a couple of hours. The kids had a BLAST. They got to play with 3 of their cousins. The BEST part is, they took them to Ci Ci's Pizza and they all ate a great supper. Joseph has NEVER ate pizza before and has not since (he is toooo weird).
Saturday, Joseph starting spiking a fever, but we still went and visited Nana. While their, Bralee started spiking a fever. Brian, well, Brian will be Brian, he is fine, just had a minor run in with the front porch.
Sunday, for the safety of our kids and fellow nursery kids, we stayed home. I did venture out for the evening service, but that was it.
Monday morning, we are all fine, no more fevers or anything. A true BLESSING at how fast littles ones bounce back.



1 comment: