Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Running here and there

Roxie (my brother's dog) under the Christmas tree: too precious
Joseph

Brian and Bralee (with a sore eye)


My brother Terry Lynn



My brother and fiance Lindsey

Wow, we have been busy. Monday, Brian went to the doctor over an ear infection (with all three we have only had 5). Then on Tuesday, Brian scratched his eye ball, how we have no clue. He was in his car seat, after therapy, when he let out a scream of pain. I suppose this is just not his week. Today, I took Brian to make sure the eye was okay, while, bless Maria's heart watched Joseph and Bralee. Maria is the mother to 2 year old quads.

Yes, my brother graduated from UT 3 years ago and in the next 2 weeks he will be graduating from UT Law School and getting married to one of the most wonderful people I could ever wish for. Even though it makes me feel old (he is 9, yes 9 years, younger than me), I am so excited for all the accomplishments he has had and will continue to have.







No comments:

Post a Comment