Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Shuffle







Okay so we had a meltdown from Brian right after we got home from church, but Bralee being cute as a button in her dress makes up for it. Also, as you can see I posted a photo of my to be sister-in-law (May 16th) at her wedding shower hosted by family today. She is one of the most wonderful people I could ever imagine for my brother. She is absolutely wonderful with the kids (Brian is her pick), she shows much love and compassion for them all. She is dying to get Bralee to be more of a girly girl, which I will let happen, but am dreading. I know Bralee is truly destined to everything pink and ruffles, but my oh my does it have to start sooo early! Nana came to visit today after the shower and stayed to go to evening service with us. The church had a salute to the children's choir, it was wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I won't make Bralee too girly, I promise :) Brian looks so upset in that picture and Joesph looks like, "Mom what is wrong with him?"!!!

    It was so good to see you today. I need to come visit soon.

    ReplyDelete