Friday, April 24, 2009

True Blessing

Girl clothing
Girls clothing

Girls clothing

Girls clothing
While we were at Mom's, I picked up some clothing that Amanda and Avary sent to us, Avary was in the NICU with my babies. I cannot say how truly full my heart was yesterday from all the blessings that have been shown upon us.

Joseph and Bralee fighting over a pen at Nana's. Okay let's face it folks, how many stray pens do you have lying around your house, at least 10. Well, even with 2 stray pens lying around mine will non the less fight over the same one. Can we not get along!


Yes, this is a dogs bed, but it has that certain special type of tag that Brian loves. Luckily, my brothers' dog was not their, or Brian would have picked a fight with the dog over a TAG!

Joseph and Bralee
Brian


Bralee

We went for an afternoon with Nana, luckily she works at an elementary school. We took them to the kindergartner's playground. It was just the perfect size to give the kids a perfect challenge.

Girl clothing


Girl clothing





Boys clothing

The tub of toys

Carol and Georgie

My cousin Carol and her mother came to visit yesterday and their way back home to Michigan from their trip to North Carolina. They have visited us often since the babies were a month old in the NICU. They have never visited them here at our house, so it was a great change for them to see the babies in their atmosphere. The babies love to see visitors, but hate to see anyone leave. Joseph got to work on his great vocabulary word of BYE, we do not have to hand our Joseph dictionaries for anyone to understand that word. With them came the best gift ever clothes and toys.














1 comment:

  1. I just now read your comment on Avary's blog. I wish I would have read it yesterday and I would have brought Avary to the playground to play. Call me next time you head to Kingston...356-4233. Avary loves getting to play with kids.

    ReplyDelete