Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sleeping Malfunction

Bralee and BrianShane says "she rides like her daddy!"


Bralee likes to see how far her bottom lip will stick out during her pout sessions!


All three with their Uncle Terry up at my Grandmothers



Joseph
Last night Shane and I had a flash back of what it was like a year ago. We were up every 2 hours til about 6am with Joseph, when we finally just left him in bed with us. He is startling awake and screaming a scream of terror. I am convinced this is just a stage and unfortunately we will be going through x 3, but one at a time. Due to this series of outburst, we woke up at 9:15 and truly did a hurry scurry dance to get to church by 10am. The worse part is that no one got breakfast until we got to church, the Lord blessed us on that and the nursery workers!





1 comment:

  1. Love the motorcycle pic...I have one of Avary like that. I read your post about Joseph just waking up crying and as soon as I read it Avary woke up screaming. The joys of having a toddler...You never know what to expect. I went through some more of Avary's clothes so I'm sending some with your mom. Hope everyone is well. Let me know when you are coming to Roane County and I'll try to bring Avary over.

    ReplyDelete