Monday, April 6, 2009

Flashback

A couple of weekends ago, we loaded up the kids for a very short trip across town to the Braden quads 2 year birthday. I was unable to only get this one photo of them, because I was realllly busy trying to keep my kids out of their presents! It was a wonderful day. I got to meet members of their wonderful family that she has spoken about (face with a name). We did have to leave early due to Joseph got ate up by some insect. That made us realize it is time yet again for bug repellent. This past Sunday at the church nursery her smallest little girl (Caylie) made a bee line for Bralee, while her other two girls bombarded Joseph. Bryce and Brian were to busy demanding the nursery teachers love and attention.




Today I took Bralee to her routine GI appointment, while yes, to Nana's help with the boys it went very smooth. We are going to have to do another 3 days of tracking everything she eats and drinks. She is registering at 1% on the growth chart, Brian is at 97%, and Joseph is at 57%. I wish the doctors would realize that Bralee is just SMALL and always will be. As long as her blood work is fine, they should just let her be.

1 comment:

  1. We are going through the GI stuff with Avary right now and I am on the 3 days of tracking her. CRAZY! Avary is going into 24 months right now. Let me know what size Bralee is going into and I'll go through Avary's clothes. It amazes me how fast they are growing. Avary is still around 40% on the growth chart. She's going to be petite I think. She's tall but skinny....Didn't get that from me haha!

    ReplyDelete