Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Roseola

I noticed last night that Joseph was a little warm and kept checking on him. This morning we got up and went straight to therapy and he seemed fine. After our early intervention teacher left today, I noticed he was really hot feeling, we took his temp and sure enough he was hot. I decided to get him into the doctor, but felt a little silly due to he acted fine. Our dear doctor did her test and came to the conclusion Joseph has roseola. I am now keeping my fingers crossed that the other 2 do not get this. He has no mucous output at all, so hopefully this will pass soon! Mom came up to stay with the other 2 while I took Joseph to the doctor. She brought with her a surprise of clothing for Bralee from a friend, they were the cutest outfits, cannot wait to put them on her. Thank you Amanda!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart! I hope the other 2 don't get it as well. It is bad enough when one gets sick. I cannot imagine having 3 sick at the same time. I remember back in the NICU when you had 3 in different places. I don't know how you did it. We managed and we have healthy babies now. The triplets are so so cute! I love Joseph's hair cut. He looks like a little man.

    ReplyDelete