Friday, April 17, 2009

Visit

Their Uncle Harold came by today for a short visit. He said he was shown so much love from the babies and actually they had him wrapped. The babies love to see visitors come and know just how to hit the tender spot when it is time for them to leave. One of them would fall down and automatically Uncle Harold would jump to make sure everything was alright. It was sort of a game of I will fall and you will ask how high to jump!
I spent the evening making sure I have everything ready for our day of out visiting. I also had to go ahead and get church clothes laid out, due to our late arrival back tomorrow night. We also took a visit to the local Wal-Mart today, that sort of thing is always a mystery on how it will turn out, it went smooth. We went down the toy isle, big mistake, Joseph started yelling and reaching for everything. I was asked once how much age difference their was between Brian and the twins, my comment was, "they are all a minute apart in age." Brian is so much bigger than the other 2, but still, it becomes annoying! Sorry no photos today, I will have plenty tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment