Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mothers out their, bless you and Happy Mother's Day.

Yesterday the kids and I went to Nana's. It was great, we went with her to the airport to pick up her sister, Aunt Karen. Aunt Karen was wonderful when the boys were home from the NICU, she devoted 2 full weeks of her time to us (Joseph). Bralee was not home at the time, so she took care of Joseph and I took care of Brian. This time frame was a very hard time for all of us, due to our family was still separated with one still in the hospital. Joseph was no picnic to care for (really bad reflux; greatest enemy FOOD), so when Aunt Karen came to help with patience and love of an angel we were truly blessed. Yesterday was the first time she had seen them since that visit. I would not have missed it for the world. She will be visiting later this week and we will meet back up for my brother's wedding this coming weekend.

I have come to realize that no matter if you are a mother of 1 or 10, singleton or multiples, every mother goes through trials and tribulations. I know myself and entire family are truly blessed and thankful for our blessed reward. The children, as well as my husband and I have been through very rocky patches, but with the grace of God we have paved them over. While out in public and observing other mothers, I have realized that each child brings forth a hurdle for that mother to overcome in its caring. I uplift every mother for your love and dedication to the greatest gift in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment