Friday, January 15, 2010

Bumps in the Night/New Book

Joseph and Brian in our bed!
Bralee

Shane works 2nd shift. This most of the time entails that he does not get home until 2:45 in the morning, because 9 times out of 10 he works over. Which is great, but I, like my kids, am scared of the dark.

I guess you can say that I have instilled this little trait into them. I have always been a little scared, well more than a little scared of the dark. Although, this fear has increased since the recent thief broke into my car, in my driveway.


All 3 kids (toddlers) are in toddler beds. They are only 2 ½ years, therefore they are still toddling along in life. They have their fair share of bumps, falls, and mostly falls out of bed. I just hate those out of no where sudden bumps in the middle of night, where 1 of them has fallen out of bed. The dog has been perked up and alerted to a noise. Yet she is not a guard dog, so you can forget about getting a bark, only a lick and slobber bath if you are lucky.

I have thought about not picking up their toys of the nighttime and letting that be a trap, sure to wake any one. Then again, my hubby may break his neck in the process as well!

I am also trying to decided on a new book to read. I finished Dear John this week. It was good. I am not completely sure if I will rush out and see the movie when it comes out or not. I honestly do not know what I expected out of the ending of the book, dignity or dishonesty, but I am torn up about it. Do not get me wrong, it was a good book, just wish all parties could of had a "fairy tale ending."

No comments:

Post a Comment