Monday, January 18, 2010

Joseph where are you?

At about 4 this morning, Joseph started crying. I, half awake go to comfort him. I did find it odd. Usually they waste no time and just make the journey to our bed and climb in. Thinking this, I did try and wake myself a little more.

I turned on the light and he was not in his bed, nor on the floor beside his bed. I could barely see his head peeping out from under Bralee's bed. He started screaming at this point. I could not get him out and honestly not sure how he got under their. I yell for Shane. I had not waken my muscles up enough to lift the bed for his escape.

On the health front: Brian has pink eye and this morning was doing great aside from that. School called at lunch for us to come and pick up Bralee. She is now running a temp of 103 and sporadic coughing. Brian now this evening is running a fever of 101. Joseph, he is fine, running WILD. He is still on antibiotics. We have our 3 month check up at Pulmonary tomorrow. All I can say, is what great timing for Bralee's sake (or not). I will try to post any updates good, bad, or improvements as soon as possible.

On the remodeling: we still have about 2 days of work left on it. I did not say which 2 days. That is the key phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment