Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update on Joseph

No this is not Brian tonight, but pretty darn close to what he was up to!

I took Joseph into the doctor today. He woke up after a very unrestful night of sleep. Same goes for Shane and I.


I took Bralee and Brian to there normal therapy session this morning. Leaving Joseph and Shane at home to get some much needed peaceful rest.


Joseph's fever spiked again late last night. Continued spiking throughout the night and into the morning. I had spoken with Joseph's teacher and she assured me that Joseph was fine at school.


I got him an appointment at 1:30. The doctor looked at his throat, stated yeah, it looks like strep, we will swab it and make sure. The 6 min test came back negative. Although, with the way it looked she put him on antibiotic and doing the overnight test, being certain that it is Strep. I smiled, thanked her, and stated 'if it is strep, I will be seeing you in a couple of days with another child!'


The downfall to triplets/multiples. When 1 is sick and you would enjoy to just love and cuddle that "1" child, you cannot. It never fails the other 2 are absolutely fine. They have either not gotten the sickness yet, or are next in line to get it! Therefore they are up and ready to rock n roll and possibly even bring the house down in the process!


I will not deny it. Brian was 1 step from being tied to my side again. Making every step that I made. That way he could not cause all the trouble/chaos that he seemed to bring down on us today. Speaking of which, when I get a couple of spare moments, I will have to write about my "quick" trip to Walgreen's with Brian.


No comments:

Post a Comment