Monday, November 16, 2009

Rib Rub and "Not" Bralee's shoes







I suppose Bralee’s shoes were a hit in the other household! They have not been returned to her school yet. I did my civil duty and returned the other childs. Honestly, I just felt bad for the other little girl whom had to suffer the hours with her feet stuffed in Bralee’s shoes. I still laugh at the situation.
Afterall, we all have a crazy day every now and then. I have been dropping my triplets off to them for a couple of months now every “Monday” morning. Yeah, I only let them go on Monday’s.

Sunday we had a great “Family Day.” The kids have been battling sickness so we stayed home from church, but made a fun day of it. Shane fired up the grill and let the kids get active with seasoning and fixing some ribs.

While they were cooking they ran and played in the backyard, truly enjoying the beautiful day. We all sat down and enjoyed our supper. Then filled the house with wonderful smells of a Vapor Bath. Luckily the only coughing lullaby we fell asleep to last night was Joseph’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment