Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shoes and Curls




We finally got back Bralee's shoes. Yeppers, we dropped her off at school and there they were. Surprisingly, I looked at the other little girls feet and she had on shiny new black shoes. She needed them!

Okay, I loved Brian's new haircut after he got it cut. Mind you, he got it cut in October. I started really missing his curls about a week later. That was how long it took me to remember why I desperately needed him to get it cut in the first place. He HATED for me to brush/comb/touch his hair.

I took Brian with me to get his haircut today. He has not had one since October. I was/am going to let it grow back out. Although, with the holidays, I was going to get it trimmed. No such luck. He refused. The hairdresser was able to make one cut and that was it. With me holding him down. So she could even it out on the opposite side. She got in 2 cuts. One above each ear.

Bottom line. Brian's hair will grow until he can tell us he wants a haircut. Can climb into the chair by himself without crying. Sit fairly still. And we just may possibly throw into play, when he can pay for it himself. Because no matter how much I liked his haircut, I loved his curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment